Shiga Kogen Area Introduction
We will introduce you to five characteristic areas of Shiga Kogen.
Accommodation Reservation Site
Shiga Kogen is one of the largest ski resorts in Japan.
There are 80 characteristic accommodations scattered around the ski resort and hot springs. You can choose from a wide range of accommodations depends on the ski slopes, the activities, the characteristics of the lodging, and kins of sightseeing in the area.
Access to Shiga Kogen
Click here for access to Shiga Kogen
Have much more fun in Shiga Kogen
Gourmet and shopping information in Shiga Kogen
Shiga Kogen hotels have many restaurants open to everyone!
Enjoy restaurants and shopping in Shiga Kogen!
Hot Spring Information
A variety of unique natural hot springs will take you to the adventure on hot springs
Shiga Kogen offers many fun events throughout the season!
Shiga Kogen's Nature Conservation Efforts
About preventing infection measures of COVID-19
Initiatives at each facility
- Upon check-in and entry, all guests will be subjected to temperature measurement and identity verification, along with infection prevention measures such as avoiding direct face-to-face contact.
- If you have a fever or cold symptoms, we may decline your admittance.
- "Three Cs" (avoiding Closed spaces/ Crowded places/ Close-contact settings) measures will be taken by limiting the number of people and time limits on the use of common facilities such as bathrooms and eating and drinking facilities.
- Buffet meals will be served individually, served by employees, or may be provided dedicated tongs and cutlery for their exclusive use. Each tables have enough space between each other in accordance with “Three Cs” (avoiding Closed spaces/ Crowded places/ Close-contact settings) measures.
- We thoroughly disinfect and ventilate guest rooms, elevators, and other common spaces.
- We thoroughly implement industry-specific guidelines for preventing the spread of infection, such as implementing ventilation and disinfection on trains, buses, cabs, etc., and encouraging users to wear masks.
Requests from customers
- Before visiting, please conduct a temperature measurement and other health checks, and avoid traveling if you have a fever or symptoms of a cold. Also, please try to use of the Contact-Confirmation Application.
- During your trip, please put the "New Travel Etiquette" formulated by the Travel Liaison Committee (in cooperation with the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism and the Japan Tourism Agency) into practice, and try not to go to or use places or facilities where "Three Cs" (Closed spaces/ Crowded places/ Close-contact settings) is generated. Also please avoid speak loudly.
- Please cooperate with employee's instructions regarding temperature checks, identification, “Three Cs” (avoiding Closed spaces/ Crowded places/ Close-contact settings) measures and other infection prevention measures.